BE WILLING TO LET GO OF WHO YOU ARE FOR WHO YOU CAN BECOME. ~ANONYMOUS
Are you willing to let go of who you are for who you can become?
Are you willing to commit to being the best that you can be for yourself and for others?
Through individual coaching, we take you through a full self-exploration process to determine who you truly want to be; what you love to do; your unique gifts; your unique way of expressing yourself in this world; your talents and interests; and all of the things you truly want for yourself, both personally and professionally. We then help you integrate all these aspects into a meaningful life and career.
Because we see you as creative, resourceful and whole, we also see the coaching relationship between the coach and client each having equal power. Spring boarding off each others’ ideas and passions, the client is inspired to realize their visions, goals, and desires. Through a process of inquiry and rigorous, honest dialog, a foundation of self-awareness is built. As a client, you are better able to manage your relationships and your life. The process of coaching can be applied to the client’s whole life. Our clients get the opportunity to get clarity into their own wisdom and visions for their life. Through coaching, actions steps are then drawn from the new thoughts, ideas, and behaviors. We can address one or more goals and focus on helping you reach those outcomes.
With coaching, you should expect to………
- Develop new interpersonal communication skills – Both listening and effective communication skills
- Move through those incredibly stuck places – Learn tools to navigate road blocks
- Respond, not react – Tame the internal tendency to beat yourself up
- Learn to effectively deal with conflict and take relationships to inexplicable connections
- Uncover blind spots and be able to see different perspectives
- Expand capacity for adversity
- Support transitions; marriages, babies, career, death etc.
- Align actions with your core values and what’s most important to you
- Learn that integrity isn’t something to “have” – It is an internal, unifed way of “being”
- Learn how responsibility and accountability can change your life
- Create momentum so it’s easier to get results
- Run at peak performance with passion
- Attain a wonderful work–life balance
- Maximize effectiveness and personal power
- Become more committed to your life
- Create fulfillment
How do I know I need coaching?
Ask yourself questions such as:
- Does it feel like something is missing from your life?
- Can you remember a time when life felt carefree and balanced?
- Is your life viewed through struggle and suffering?
- Are you giving up the things you love to do for the things you think you must do?
- Does fulfillment in your personal or professional life elude you?
- Are you in transition?
- Is there a specific hurdle you need support on?
- Are you doing well and want more or even an extraordinary life?
If you answered yes to any of these questions and you are ready to do something about it, coaching may be right for you. Call us at 847.537.7691 or fill out the Contact Us form on the web site to find out more.
For new clients, our initial session (via phone or in person) is two and a half hours in duration and creates a foundation for all of our future work. Subsequent coaching sessions can be done via telephone or in person. We offer unlimited e-mail support. Sessions generally range from forty-five minutes to one hour. Some clients choose one coaching session per month while others may want four sessions a month. Clients may decide to stay for a few months while others may decide to continue with coaching indefinitely. The frequency of sessions will depend entirely upon what you and your coach agree makes sense for you and your needs.
Once you choose to be a client, a series of questionnaires will need to be filled out for us to get to know you better before your first session. We will also confirm the dates and times of sessions and confirm agreed upon fees. By completing these items before our first meeting, we will save time and have begun laying the foundation for our work together.
Fees will be determined based on your customized coaching plan. We offer a free 30-minute complimentary session-just pick up the phone and dial 847.537.7691 or fill out your information on the Contact Us form on the web site.